Northwestern Coding Bootcamp
Become a Web Developer
in 24 Weeks
Classes begin in August at our School of Professional Studies’ Chicago campus
Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Database
Theory, Bookshelf.js, MongoDB, MySQL,
Command Line, Git, Python, and more.*
Benefit from a wide range of
career services to position you for
success through certificate
completion and beyond.
Build a portfolio of web applications
to showcase your knowledge.
Study part-time while maintaining
your work schedule.
Access Northwestern Coding Boot Camp’s
network of employer partners and career
services to support your transition into
*The material covered in this course is subject to change due to market demand.
Web Development is one of the fastest growing careers in today’s economy with a projected 20% growth rate by 2022.* Web developers earn a median salary of $63,000 and up to $110,000 per year.† Northwestern Coding Boot Camp was designed to help students to develop the skills and network needed to capitalize on this high-demand career track.
What You Will Learn
- Students are given the opportunity to participate in experiential learning opportunities with employers providing access to new employment opportunities.
- Students have access to career coaching, recruitment support, and an engaged network of employer partners.
What You Will Earn
- Access to a large number of employers looking to engage with Northwestern Coding Boot Camp certified professionals.
- A certificate from Northwestern, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A robust portfolio of projects to demonstrate your working knowledge of web development.
Northwestern is committed to excellent teaching,
innovative research and the personal and intellectual growth
of its students in a diverse academic community.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the dates of Northwestern Coding Boot Camp?
- Chicago: Classes begin August 2017
- Can I keep working while studying at Northwestern Coding Boot Camp?
- Yes. The non-credit certificate program is designed for working professionals who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement.
- How long is Northwestern Coding Boot Camp?
- Students will complete the program in six months.
- Do you provide career placement support?
- Yes. We offer all of our students career support and coaching. In addition, we offer students experiential learning opportunities to strengthen their portfolio.
- Do I need to have previous experience in programming before enrolling?
- No, our pre-course tutorials will help you to prepare for our program.
- What sets your boot camp apart from others I can join in Chicago or elsewhere?
- We are one of the nation’s most prestigious universities and teach the most superior and innovative tools to our students.
- We offer a part-time program that allows working professionals to study web development while working full-time.
- We provide access to a robust network of corporate partners.